Thursday, February 12, 2009

a dream is what your heart wish

i have had a dream. not sure to classify it under nightmare or normal dreams.
i dreamt of 4 ppl, mjc lect room 4, a room tht looks a lot like my grand dads' plus a restaurant.

but it is soo funny tht i can't stop thinking abt it since a day ago.
1st , i dreamt of valerie . we were talking abt where to eat or sort of celebrate. for what i also dunno.

next dr vaz was wearing white and came to talk to us. like friends and plus he was dam dam dam enthu abt going out which sort of freak me out in my dream.(YEAH WTH.. i still feel freaked out when i think of my dream)

then while me and val were talking, alicia pop in and she was also enthu. she seemed very happy abt it too..then she asked if we shld call X along too. i was like "er, dun la , later we dam awakard how?"

but she just heck me and just dialed her numbers on her hp and i sort of overheard him saying ok. (his tone was enthu too)

i was like GREAT! now i am gona be a loner freak.
then our dream shifted to physics lect and after it ended, dr vaz kind of like announce tht he was eating with us. (WTH RIGHT. -.-)then val or alicia turned ard and there sat X.

she asked me to ask him. then i said:"huh?! dun ask la. later will be real awakward with him u know."
he suddenly raised his voice in a buay ta han tone saying:" what u mean by awakard and inconvient."

then i also buay ta han i say: " no meh? u mean u will still feel alright with me ard meh? plus u dun think i stupid ok. i know u anti me and stuff so dun use tht kind of tone to talk to me pls.i never interupt ur life and pls dun interupt our peacful silence tht u and i share"

then i see his face a bit screwed up and i blurted out:" pls la, even in lecture, when u know u will be sitting next to me, u purposely let others pass or find an excuse to change pls.then got one time when u really cannot change and u sat beside me u think i dunno how awakward you feel meh? u even hit my stupid thigh with tht lect table when u swing it across ARGH!"

HE said:" if i really hate u and stuff, then why would i have this?!(shows a camera"my model" with all my pics in it"

i was stun and spechless.

scene moves to a restaurant and we ate pasta
"he was sitting opposite me and i was fumming, he was fumming too. he used his force to throw his fork on the table and said" i think i shldn't be here" and he left carrying his sling bag"

i was fumming and i thought to myself" told you not to ask HIM liao. see what happens?"

-dr vaz pops ups and console me. (wth is this)

dreams moves to other things which i can't really remember by now
something like i want to go to watch a performance and bla bla.

the impt point here is this is not the first time i dreamt of X.this is the second time i dreamt of him.(dr vaz and the others are just extras i think)

its not always a pleasent thing to dream abt him cause he is not some heart throb or someone whom i will fa hua chi on. he is just a sch mate which doesn't interact with me for some reason or so. and thus leading me to avoid himt too..

and it scares me why i dreamt abt him 2 times.
my 1st post abt a dream was him too. it feels wrong wrong wrong. and everyone who are close to me will know tht i fa hua chi on certain teachers and guys . but all those appeared in my dreams are not ppl tht i am mesmerized with until i dream of them.

argh!!! this is sick.and i feel sick to think abt this dream. its haunting me. stupid X. stupid stupid stupdi stupdi stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






JNZL

No comments: