Sunday, February 1, 2009

sunglasses

INTRODUCING ADIDAS 160 sunglasses!!!
i bought it today at a discounted price of $240!it was $300 initially.

wee.. but i can like get it only next week, due to importing and stuff.

this shows i'm real serious abt joining.thanks to my dad who told me i need these stuffs, or else i wouldn't even bother. -.-

my dad even told me to get a cycling shorts. T-T alvin said it will be pricey.
i wonder if my dad can sponsor.HAHAHAHA

he can't go! dam it. he said he will be training for another marathon. ARGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

I HOPE I WILL LOOK AS COOL AS HIM WHEN I PUT IT ON!!!!

lastly, i was so sad when the specs shop person said its very difficult for me to find a sunglasses due to my SUPER UBER LOW nose bridge. =((

now then i realise it. like crap can!!!

JNZL

No comments: