Saturday, February 21, 2009

shopping bagpacks

JOEY IS HAPPY SHA LA LA LA LA.....
Due to the recent events of me falling ill from FOOD POISONING and all the vomiting and fever plus headache ... with that, i missed

1.bowling(shucks, everybody will think i purposely dun wan go de )
2.fri class(due to vomiting -.-)
3.sat road race( vomit until sleep )

=((( i ate canteen food plus Maggi on Thursday only can!!!!!!!!!!!
oh the shit did i get food poisoning.. Na bei.

well, i was well enough on sat noon to go out with my dearest Ming en to shop for bag packs.
plus i watched "he's not that into u"..

PLUS I FINALLY BOUGHT MY TEXTBOOKS.
so i can conclude that today is a good day. finally.


we were choosing bag packs until like no one business. we dunno try how many bags and we kept thinking if the other was nice if we "decided" to buy one.

so everyone got different bag pack frm the original decision other than me.
rudi finally got a black one(standard -.-)
ming en got the DIZZY one which is the bag shown below.

rudi actually wanted to buy the dizzy bag too. but i think it really doesn't suit him.
so he got the black instead.

i am very happy today. ming en and rudi are the ULTIMATE combo to make me laugh my ass off.
so , yup. even though i have to see miss chua for my attendance but all is worthwhile and mr lionel lye for asking me why i never come for the fri and road race, i'm just going to give him my mc and hopes he wun give me any more trouble than what i'm in now.



ain't my 2 bags chio??

JNZL

No comments: