Saturday, February 21, 2009

RASH

RASHES PLEASE PLEASE GO GO AWAY !!!!

omg. this whole 3 week must be driving me nuts!!!!
i have being having rashes for the past 3 weeks and my whole upper thigh is like going to be covered with scars all over!!! my shoulders and my back..

i am 100%%%% sure this is due to the friction of my under garment, cause it happens ard that area.
WAD EVER.. i dun give a shit if u think this is inappropriate,i am like scratching like a fucking monkey and this really sucks

STUPID FUCKING HOT BLOODY WEATHER..

stupid stupid. and bloody hell. tomorrow i am like going to mass run!?

like wth, WON'T I BE COVERED WITH BLOOD ALL OVER MY BODY DUE TO THE EXCESSIVE SCRATCHING?!

ARGHH! my fingernails covered in blood. blood stains all over.and if u wonder why in class or lect u smell medicated oil, cause i dun Noe what else can stop me frm scratching!!

u know i always dream tht i can just cut off my skin and a fairy will replace me a brand new skin.
i have been dreaming of tht like $^$^$*$&*$^$# times..

or sometimes, i imagine myself peeling my skin off frm head to toe.
i really feel like tearing my skin off right now..

i am goin to see doc since ALL MY STUPID CREAMS hav ZERO effect.. argh!!!
i am feeling DISGUSTED!


JNZL

No comments: