Thursday, February 12, 2009

valentine's day

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYBODY!!!!
woo hoo...


today, although i was ill, but i still met up with ming en to make all these lovely cookies!!
u think it was a piece of cake?

tsk tsk tsk...
i had trouble to even wrap those stupid cookies and worrying if the crumbs might fall on to the floor. -.-

but it was really enjoyable being able to prepare valentine's day present with my dearest ming en. and of course giving my mortal one.

SIAN tht i missed bowling. -.-
(wanted to see those juniors bowl, more curious abt the no. of ppl tht turned up.)


well, tomorrow i am gonna given my mortal his pressie and i've frm pei wen tht she and valerie received presents frm their angels too!!!

(why my stupid angel didn't give me =( ]
oh well, marcus gonna book out tomorrow. i'm giving him too! =)
JNZL

No comments: