Wednesday, February 18, 2009

final letter

dun u seriously think that i am sooo good to my mortal and angel?
as u can see, there are two presents.

the smaller one is for my mortal cause its like talking to the wall all these days. which made me real sad, but i still gave one final gift due to my generous nature(hahaha)

see my angel present is dam big?
well, cause the box of merci chocs he gave me were so nice and very timely.so i decided to be generous and bought him a soup bowl frm disney .not made of lastic pls. =)))

ppl may say i spent too much but hey! its not everyday u get to give ppl presents u see. and what's money when you can make tht person happy. (i hope)

money can always be earned back. no point being stingy and bring ur money all to the graveyard to burn . -.-

i think this puzzle i gave my mortal for the last day of"angel and mortal" event is damm damm nice.
and got link to me some more. see the small kangroo outline on the end of the puzzle?
KAWAIII right? i also know.

hey.. captain gave me a golden box of chocs.i love the ribbion. so i decided to put it on my teddy bear as a prize ribbon >.>

JNZL

No comments: