Monday, October 27, 2008

QUIT?

firstly my cupboard is in a mess!!
I discovered it when i was looking for my chinese stuffs!

i really feel like quitting mj.
i just can't start up. still can't start revising! still sleep 10hrs a day.still stay up late till freaking LATE HRS.

lately, i have insomnia.the reason because i miss rudico voice!!
i need to hear it before i sleep. its already a habit!! HOW HOW HOW..

saw her at tm popular when i was with alvin. i was quite shocked when i saw her.
just wanted to avoid her seeing me at all cost. don't know why.
like what alvin say: someone whom you don't want to see?"
well, i guess the possibility of me patching with her is seemingly ZERO.
well don't wish too anw.

i edited my pp SLIDES for freaking 8hrs!!!with vanessa chia.
THANKS for accompanying me. and THANKS for introducing the nice bubble tea shop at 201 there. its called the cold rock or something.

jnzl



No comments: