Friday, October 31, 2008

i want new 13'mac book so much!

i look like an ordinary girl now.
yeah. finally sent him off to bangkok.hope he doesn't catch any virus there.
waiting for my barack obama figurine to arrive. and my 3 pressies rudico promised.

feeling not sad not worried when i sent him off.
but just a sense of happiness tht he would be able to advance faster!

TODAY SAW VJ stranger-friend.
sooo coincidence. or maybe its fated!!! >.>(i wan to be his friend then my a lvl wld be whee~~)
yeah anw he got on bus 34 before T2. then when i board the bus i saw his face i was like OMG!!! AM I DREAMING...

k anw, we got down the same stop too! cool or wad girl.
then we took the same bus! i think he going to some friend birthday party or something .
saw him holding mini toons items.soft toy i guess.

then he stop one bustop before mine which is vann's stop.

while walking back, got this bunch of guys playing basket ball.
then while me holding my hot-pink mac balloon, they kept talking abt me , then while walking the way back trying to ignore their presence, they threw a basket ball in my direction and it landed infront of me.

i was like.am i suppose to pick it up for you since it was somewhere ard the path of the small kerb. i was like fine. take it up and i saw one guy like squatting down like shy shy like tht.

think they trying to play punk. but not the usual gang i see so yeah.heck care and continued walking.they kept calling me mac balloon although they keep saying wa cute ah got mac balloon, i was thinking.

of course cute la! i choose one please.not cute not pretty i hold for wad.but anw its over.


I REALLY REALLY WANT TO GET MY HANDS ON THIS NEW MAC BOOK 13'. NOW SELLING AT $2088.

i hope when i am getting it for uni next next yr, the price would be like 1.8k. so yeah!

JNZL

No comments: