Thursday, October 2, 2008

oh well..


oh my god. i guessed someone puzzle correctly without her telling me the ans!

zai or wad man JOEY! (ok there may be a 2% tht i hav guessed wrongly)


but i am so goin to look at the brighty side. i AM CORRECt. >.<

the ans: air traffic controller


i was so happy tht i called him and msn sk tht i screamed for joy.

come on man. this is not easy. i really sat there and crack my head. so i deserve a round of appaluse. come on. give me one. =)


when life seems like a action pack movie for you, with all kinds of emotions u experience everyday , not like a potato couch sitting there just waiting for the day to end, would u wish time would just halt a hr for u to sleep or breathe at a slow pace.


adrenaline pass through me everytime i read my acquantance blog. just wanting to know her every thoughts. actaully its 2 ppl. i just like readin their blogs.


person A : her blog is very motivating and thought provoking

person B : I just want to know her every thoughts.


if i was in her shoes. wad kind of life would i be leading now?

i really hate my own character. the real me. selfish. demanding chee bye.
but i am selfish because i want it soo much.
i am demanding because i am stubborn and i want to be happy.
to be happy i need everything tht i demand. but ppl wun understand.
so much for me being happy.
like every girl.i also want to be gentle, nice and everything.
but i think my mom ate little sugar and didn't have power puff girls like bubbles to have a sweet girl.
i am not sorry. and i think i am perfectly alright.
tht's where the problem lies isn't it?
jznl

No comments: