Wednesday, October 15, 2008

fuck IT ALRIGHT

have u ever felt like you were in a building or a familiar yet unfamiliar place?
where friends u know give cold stares?
where friends you know back-stabbed?
do you ever felt so cold and alone when cold and diamond crusted arrows shot pass through ur heart?
have you ever felt as if the whole bloddy world was just ice and hurt you like nv before?
i felt it yesterday
i let it flow away..
i did all i could
i didn't complain. ii didn't back-stabbed.
tht makes me a good girl.
someone told me before:" if u did all u could and ppl still heck care you, its time you forget it and move on"

thanks for being there, for my endless rantings on my pw .
thanks for nt ignoring me. thanks buddy.

i smsed. i talk to him online.
tht guy didn't reply. maybe he was afraid to tell me.

maybe he just didn't know what to tell me.
but now, no one can say i am a slcaker in my project work grp.

cause if they do i shall slap their face.
just for the fact tht i keep asking for work now.
they said everything was done.

i asked to do some of the pp slides. he didn't BOTHER TO REPLY.
I msn HIM. HE DIDN'T REPLY.just some words.

WHAT THE FUCK.,

jnzl






No comments: