Wednesday, October 8, 2008

remorse

at least i cried. at least i wasn't heck care.
finally i broke down under Mr gan.

don't blame him. i am just too fragile.
like mr gan alot. he was kind enough to message me hints and told me not to worry so much for my maths.,

i need to have some enlightment.
i've failed 3 subjects. languages were fine.

tell me if there is still a glimpse of hope.
tell me if i am facing shit.

thank you mr gan for everything. u are a cute , adorable nice teacher. =)

Heard from sufian tht his littlest bro broke his arm.
i really mean serious damage. like the bone went out of place. went through re-constructive surgery.
may god bless him...

things are so unpredictable.
my nightmares which i seriously had every night after promos came true.

nice ppl told me my nightmares will nv come true.
my brain told me nightly" wishful thinking joey, its gonna all come true and u know best"


i am so very sad now.
feel like locking myself in a room and say "fuck it" to all my problems.
iknowican't. thtwheretheproblemslies.

darling, will life get any better?
JNZL

No comments: