Saturday, October 25, 2008

day before DBS leaves me for 10 days

SOMEONE PLS WIND ME UP!!
I JUST WANNA Q.U.I.T!!!
after my principal talk , i feel tht time is so so so LITTLE.
i need more. tick tock tick tock and there it goes...
TODAY, went ecp and cycle. horrible day but at the end it became alright.
almost like 10 days dbs will be aboard!!crap!
but i will treat it as intensive studying period.

well , obviously everyone is OILING up on their project work. me too!doin 2nd draft of I&R plus editing my Oral presentation slides.i need to start revising on all subjects. dam JC.
wad do u do when u just wanna hide away from reality.
ans: sleep it through at least for the time being..
i wanna study with M.E!


woo hoo!! 9nov!! its coming!! me and DBS went to ecp to see our pit.
it was NICE AND FAB!
to our right, we have no other pits besides us, a BIG BIG FIELD TO PLAY SOCCER!

infront of us is a CLEAN beach with NICE&SOFT sand.
well, to our left is a rock no.___(i dunno wad number)
omg. its fabulous!!!! PIT 57 AREA F!!!
can play soccer and frisbee and water bomb and etc like no one business!!!
let's us all look forward to tht day.


i wan to have a Double-suspension bike!
with rudico! so tht we can cycle our way to every place which is not like JURONG LA.
let's save ok!
JNZL



No comments: