Sunday, October 12, 2008

i told you so!

i can bet a million dollars that you've heard this phrase for at least a thousand times in your life!

i have definitely said this phrase to ppl at least a hundred times.
so what made me wanna talk abt it today?

sometimes ppl ask me what is the purpose of a stupid blog which sucks up ur precious time. well, i said it would be nice, each day to do a little of self-reflection!

most importantly, if ur blog is made for public eyes, you can treat it as a medium to express your thoughts that you normally do not dare to do infront of ur buddies.

to also allow a special someone to follow up with ur life without anyone knowing.
to know how you feel and what happens to u each and everyday.
but some ppl tell me. NO! "i wanna keep my thoughts to myself"

so they set up a private blog to please themselves.
well, i hav a private blog.

i had it for like 2 yrs and i just want ppl to know me better, to understand me better without me telling them straight in their pretty cute faces tht what i was actually thinking was nt wad they thought it would be.

so i started this blog tht u are reading.
well, when a special girl set up her blog too.
To be honest, i was affected by her every post!i may be even typing this post just for her!

you see, everyone in life has a big impact on someone in some way.
no matter how insignificant i may be.
i still believe some ppl still hold me in high regards.

tht's why i am not in the IMH .

with the promotions thingy coming in full force. how i wish i could just chop off my ears.
just telling the teacher to shut up and give me more holidays.

i wanna go clubbing.
i wanna dance to the beat.
i wanna know why are you similar to him.

like wad my fav project runway christian said" I JUST WANNA DIE"

jnzl

No comments: