Thursday, October 30, 2008

yeah! fuck off girly

ah yo. u know. in life there are ppl whom u will nv forget.
there are some who hurt u indirectly but yeah! hell to those! gonna leave them in my memories in like 1 yr?

yes joey. this is the attitude. just shut up and take some shit.
cause if u rebutt. DOOM AWAITS.

oh. i promise to myself not to be affected by miss ** post any.yeah! ignore tht missy presence.
well, at least P.D.N will do the same. right?! =.=THANKS FOR SUPPORTING ME!!
woo hoo~ at least i'm not alone.well since P.D.N can do it. i think i'm really very free think of the shit stuffs.

thnks sk for ur listening ear! thks for supporting me! although u may nt be crystal clear wad i was fed-up was. thnks for enlightning me! YOU ROCKS TOO K!

thnks ming en for studying with me these 2 days. we had a WOW~ of a time today!
u were so lame! remember ah. dun teach ur children da dao li.HAHA. jk la.=)

LZNJ

No comments: