Tuesday, December 23, 2008

i gonna stand by this

I think it is important that everyone who reads my blog should understand this:

1) I have the rights to talk about whoever I wish, whatever I want & if you are so self obsessed as to think that I am talking about you, even when I'm not, then continue drowning yourself in misery.

2) I will not delete anything even if it upsets anyone unless I want to. But in any case, if you people have known me long enough, I don't delete any posts cause I love myself too much to do that.

3) Keep an open mind when you are reading my blog, cause most of the time, I talk about things I observe in general. & if you think it relates to you, don't thank me. I already know I'm a good blogger.

4) I don't name suckers or fuckers. Anyway, I always keep the identity of people I bitch about a mystery (I like mind games you see) & instead, use alphabets . I haven't done that recently, which means, I'm a very happy person now.

5) I don't care if you hate me, or the way I blog. This is my fucking blog and i can post whatever nude pictures of anyone I want. Hear that.

6) I can please you as much as I can make you hate me. Regarding the latter, I don't really give a shit.

So now dear people, I appreciate your coming.
But these are a must whenever you read my posts cause I'm a mean unfeeling ass who blogs about anything whether or not it hurts others.

and i think i really need to have this post due to a fucking i REALLY MEAN fucking BIG MIS-UNDERSTANDING tht happened recently which most of u won't know unless u were fast to catch my deleted posts and get the pictue. i know there will be future misundersatnding as i am a total bitch when it comes to blogging.

so i hope this is clear.
hi alvin.. if u read till here, dun mind my vulgarities k, use tht to express myself. haha

omg, firstly, i got to admit.. i can't stop reading jolene's blog!
its very entertaining to read and sometimes, it helps me reflect!
this is frm her blog. so yeah i am totally copying it , but i am givin credits to her, sooo... its ok right?

No comments: