Wednesday, December 10, 2008

life journeys

it was taken at ECP at ard 8pm?
anw, its been 1 yr since i skated. at least after skating, i know i fall and all of my legs facing the sky. =.=
i really do look weird in zy's fake nerd glasses..

it reminds me of a WITCH?!

lol.. just cereals .thanks for giving it to me. i was really hungry =)



TO julian!
thanks frm buying this glass pendent as a gift frm europe.

i forgot where it came frm. venice?




it was taken by rudi. erm apparently he likes mickey mouse and family. -.-


hey hey!i've been thinking..
i really wan to hav an overnight party.maybe can do some mid-night cycling??
and play badminton!! well, if time permits tht is..
I MUST
-Change the grip of my badminton racket.
-do revision on maths (cause my cute tuition teacher face keeps popping out reminding me tht i suck at maths)
-do phys as (dr vaz appeared in my dreams telling me i'll fail)
-econs?? (tht econs teacher cheeky smile tht say"i cannot make it" keeps reappearing)
I MUST MUST MUST
-make the presents for ming en and cas!!!
-think really hard what i shld make for cas
-start thinking abt my goal(because of my tuition teacher again)
HAHAHA.
the urge of saving creeps up everytime i think abt how nice zy describe the touch phone.
*when things goes wrong, i mean really wrong, lady luck and lady mercy will smile at me

No comments: