Thursday, December 25, 2008

eve

frm front, sidney,hector and kw






light session .. beautiful




red crap







vin christmas card



vin



at expo





me and lam wanting









sidney and his groovy moves
my candle


nice light


hector andhis funny moves




pic of the scenary at where the guys slept




CHRISTMAS EVE :DRUNK

yesterday was such really a one wonderful and most adventurous day for me..

its not tht i actually climbed mountains and hills,it is the things i do
clearly, after talking to vin, marcus online till like 4am, i went to watch little nonya till like 6plus.
and i wanted to wake up at 11am which of course i failed to do so.


hence, i have wasted one day nt doin work.
anw, met up with alvin to attend his church drama which i THOUGHT will be kind of crappy but willing to give it another shot.
we missed the BEDTIME stories sneak preview due to me. T-T. thanks alvin for buying me the toblerone.


discoveries of the night:
1.Found out thomas was a christan and knew julian too.he became a christan 2yrs ago. -.-

2.Found out he went to the same church as vin!

3.found out sidney ,my senior who is in council is actually not really those planner but a player and he has loads of money! $_$

4.found out vin had such great guy friends namely, hector, kw and sideny.
5.found out that the "lightning the candles is actually fun" and addictive.
6.i found out tht not all church and events held by them are intimidating.

7.i cannot hold my liqueor and i dun like the feeling of getting drunk.

8. found out drinking isn't me.

9.everyone loves mind's cafe.

10.green tea kills sperm(by hector)-.- wonder why he needs his sperm now anw. 0.0

11.Sidney and vin really can drink.

12.old man can be very sexy too.
13.the IR is actually funded by LA and not govt.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
yup yup.. after the christmas drama thing, i made one friend.
called lam wanting, she was sitting beside me and was really cute.

after the whole night i made 3 friends.we went clarke quey and went to this pub or club..

called oraga ..it was those knd of quiet and soothing place to be. the guys ordered drinks. and i just see them drink..well, drank two small sips .
one was mari*something* and the other was called singapore sling.


the mari bla bla tasted very nice cause got salt. -.-
the other one was, too alcohol.

but both have 40% alcohol content. i only take two sips so it doesn't affect me at all, except tht i kept thinking of mr hafiz scolding us how much alcohol can harm us. it was him tht made me just take two sips.
u can't believe it. while i was sipping, my brain became the bio tx bk and i imagined how my poor liver is scolding me.
anw, walked ard boat quey and finally went to satay KIng after much happenings whihc i dun wan to elaborate.

it was just beside the ARENA and i was sexy bomb bomb girl dancing. it was already 2am when we got there.12am when we were at the oraga.

tht's where i got drunk.
i think i am a noob. it was some concotion, which i think is too strong for me although they added coke.well, i apparently knew my psycomotor skills was weakened when i can't kiap the stingray.


the drink in my cup was like only 1/4 full.
and i like die already.my heart my throbbing fast and my whole body feels hot.my pulse at my neck seemed to beat like my heart.i was too intoxicated so sidney seein me struggling to drink the next cup, he offered kw to drink it for me.


went walk walk, enjoy the land breeze and ended up at mind's cafe. played I'm the boss.and i won the first round. =)

the portable toilet was HORRIBLE TERRIBLE VEGETABLE!

U shld hav heard what i told alvin to do before he go to the toilet man. each one of us took like 20s to come out lol..

went to stare at the view near the merlion, vin and kw slept , hector slept a little and i am the awake one.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
jnzl




















































No comments: