Thursday, December 18, 2008

late pics on birthday

i was so happy...only tht i look toot.
suf gotta be a pro for once! =) look at how he successfully took my nice reflection!





i'm lookin at u!


brave suf touched the stingy sting raeee





the food we paid for $2 is these 2 cubes...





they remind me of my hair standing when i shiver
















i present u leopard stingy ray!






wad a big fish! eat it with me?





if u ever find one of these floating.. touch it!




yeah right.. be sure u write ur will first! ;)







this is a REAL LIFE SHARK EGG!




the dolphin lagoon tickets are wasted! AWWW






nice calander right??
ok i gotta admit this post is dam late. there are so many to download so i downloaded these few..
i went to so many places during my birthday celebration and even went home twice to sleep.
-.-
under water world was not as fun as i expected i was expecting to see more dangerous creatures of the sea like the box jelly fish.
u don't know i much i went through asking every ppl i know and dun know if they wan the free tickets to dolphin lagoon and all of them turned me DOWN DOWN ..
such a waste . really.
quite a few ppl wished me too.. jolene, derick, yee chong at 4am -.- and choir juniors too! haha.. delicia wished me! yeah!
ok, i'm gonna upload nicer photos!
JNZL















No comments: