Tuesday, December 23, 2008

yesterday =rush hr







BUSY AS A BEE!
plus, happy 17th birthday caspia!=)
yesterday was a complete total rush hour...
after studied at the library, i realised tht i lost my hp.


and a indian guy gave me his contacts and i wanted to tell him to freak off or something..
unless he could give me gold bars , then tht's a different story.


after i lost my hp, i went hm, kena nag .
me and my mum went straight away to singtel to buy my hp.


i was SOOO PEK CEK.. queue so long nvm. then they come tell me this dun hav tht dun hav. like so what man! i mean come on.. if u know customers like this brand of hp, RE-STOCK la!


wads so difficult abt tht. i wanted to get a samsung hp but no stock.i want to get ANY LG series hp. ALSO ALL LG HP no stock.


tell me tht it was very sellable and had sold out all sets of LG hp!
crap right. had to settle with sony ericsson G705. not bad la.it cost me like $338 dollars with my mum upgrade plan.retail price was like $553?!

i dun really like slide phone. prefer a touch screen or a candy bar hp.


after buyin the phone, i was so tired cause we had to run here run there to settle stuffs and i just sat at the mac cushion seat just to catch my breath.had pasta mania with rudi.


bought cas bag and i'm still makin the card.
JNZL




No comments: