Monday, December 15, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

Happy birthday to ME ME ME!!

i'm so happy. cause ppl wished me.and i thought tht dam rudi was sleeping when he called me to wish me! YEAH!

THANKS TO janson, marcus , ming en ,shu ying , serene, alvin teo,julian ,jie sheng,sk and sufian for wishing me..

i have a very funny conversation with my choir junior shu ying whose birthday is the same as me!

Joey says:happy birthday!
Joey says:yeah!


shuying says:haha

Joey says:now u 16 i 17
Joey says:-.-

shuying says:i'm 16, you're 17!
shuying says:lol
shuying says:we're tying the same thing
shuying says:typing*

Joey says:OMG
Joey says:is this wad we called missing twins?
Joey says:haha!!!

shuying says:haha
shuying says:maybe!

i'm so gona get a syrian hamster..
getting the cage later.. meeting the breeder on tues..this is really so sudden can..


i was sufing on the net to look for breeders for roboski then happen to glance on this breed called syrian. it is very pretty and other than blue something winter white which is totally white, this breed is better as the coat is long and nice!!

blog again later!
JNZL

No comments: