Saturday, December 27, 2008

depress

i think i am not so strong afterall.. after all tht talk, i felt sort of like confident tht my decision was so called rationale. but then again, my heart tells me i really hate this and i really dun want it.

A LOT . but then again, i have no power.
shit man, why in the hell did i do it. why did i ask tht bloody qn. maybe if i dun, he will anw.

this is not only torturing to my mind but in seriously weakning my mental health which is weak in nature.but maybe being a YES woman will help... right?

well, i said yes to the movie i'm going to watch with thomas and cas.but it doesn't seem significant to me.

i kept saying i can do this. like without the person will die meh..
u can't believe what my brain just told me after i asked myself.

the ans is YES.so what am i going to do?try to sink myself in work?
or try to party like a wild animal.better still keep nagging at my mum until she tells me to shut up.

or maybe go to the mediacorp studio and ask them to give me the whole series of little nonya and ask jeanette aw to be my sister or bff.

as u guys may hav notice, my screw is a little loose and it needs some real hard tightening.i am most probably going to ask marcus to screw me up again.i said i was weak. and its true.

i can't help glancing at my hp just like how zy glances at his.-.-
it like 3 mins ,2 glances. but i am trying to resist myself frm doing tht because tht person wun bloody reply. so much for warm blooded.

i think i am going to die of depression because my teeth hurts like hell due to the elastic bands and i am constantly having a headache which wants some comfort which will lead to him.

tht's all for now.if u see me looking dis-orientated dun bother asking me how am i. my reply would be.
I AM NOT FINE.

jnzl

No comments: