Sunday, December 14, 2008

retail therapy


i am so into gadgets right now. tht's explains why i bought this mag in the first place.

haha.. rudi said" huh? isn't it suppose to be for guys only?"


who said so man!!!








all the items above were the things i bought after i had a quarrel with aunts.

can't really understand wtf is their problem with me.

and i am soooooo putting the hamster in my house.

btw, i really hate it when they talked abt my dad.i still think he rocks minusing all his bad points.


yeah. he still is the best dad ever to me.

and pls man, after quarreling, then ask me what present i wan for my birthday.

for the first time, i dunno what they can give me.


i think my aunt budget was like $100 plus?
can u guys think of what i can get with the amt of money?i was thinking of asking her to buy me a fruit juice squeezer.POTS AND PANS?erm more knives?watch?badminton racket?a bag?sunglasses?specs?



bought this ginerbread man at starbucks the night i overnighted at T2.


the night turned out quite ugly and yeah, i hate my rashes.no , i think its just me.
but it was mind boggling to think tht i acted tht way for 2 wks plus plus..




thanks rudico for buyin this fan

we call it "the doctor"




i bought this cloth bag at harbour front shopping centre
we saw ming en cloth bag too!! haha.. really thought tht this is a really good deal!




at vivo..we were gravitated to this lamp.. -.-







i think we like lights!!!




he said i look like a tortise although i really can't figure out how i look like one..




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i can't believe tht vic thought tht today was the seventh of dec.

u know something, marcus was such a darlin when he helped me carry most of my stuffs and he even accompained me to wait for my DARN 21 bus..
like freaking 6 buses of his bus 27 passed and he still waited with me.=)

he was free and also he bothered to offer such companion.he is such a darling to be with..

marcus must be soo happy when he sees this haha.. MARCUS IS A GENTLE MAN!
ok, its really nice to have a guy friend just knowing tht he is there for you when u are down.

let me count..
i have 3 guy friends now tht i can nag at when they are free and will not purposely turn me down.
2 frm tpss,one frm mjc.

marcus and me agreed tht problems are meant to tell the opposite sex.wonder why.

he said he feels more comfortable and know tht girls will care.
now then i realise guys dun really talk their problems to each other. or rather not the 1st to be told when they hav their probs..


after quarreling and having no one to accompany, my brain turned to shopping.
i guess its good not to have a credit card after all.
what am i talking abt. i dun hav one in the first place.
-.-


alvin said i have selective hearing.which provides entertainment for julian and alvin.
SADIST!!!BUT.. also recently, i realise they are both funny to hang out with, with julian being the knowlegable and high-class boy and alvin being the JOKER .



i'm so happy. tomorrow is my birthday and i'm so excited!

i like honey milk tea with big pearls!
ok, wth did i type it down..


ilove my itouch cause every mag has been givin 5stars for it and one saying tht it was the best invention for now.


COOL and the mag even said other brands of gadgets are not EVEN CLOSE, and they dun understand why do they bother competing with apple.


nice right..i like it cause i can play loads of games..
=)



-which idiot said she wouldn't bother me and told me to live my own life ,when actually i am living my own and she thinks i'm not.
-i just dun understand..why would her post be so full of me when she said she wouldn't bother me.stop all the live my own and live ur own this lame thing.cause everyone is connected some way man.so yeah. (this is due to the msn thing, so lame)
JNZL











No comments: