Monday, December 22, 2008

happening



SINGAPORE VS VIETNAM

YEAH.. was quite excited for the soccer match after cuttin my hair..
oh let's talk abt my hair cut first!

ok. i was deciding btw jean yip and SUPERCUTS as the price differ quite a lot.
like $28 and $19.90 for jean yip.

decided to go for SUPERCUTS cause my mom paying, and plus i'm not in the mood to save.
so i waited like 20mins before the person came to cut my hair.cause not enough hair dresser..
oh well..

poor rudi had to wait like forever.luckily i brought out my TIMES magazine.
my mom is upgradin her phone. and of course i am the piority one cause she upgraded my plan.

wanted the samsung hp but gerald said it was not a gd phone as he is using one. so i was like..HUH! how.. =(
psst..Zhi Yong! give me ideas!

ok, so the hair dresser cut ONE WHOLE INCH of my hair la! it took me mths to grow de ok!
anw, she said no point leaving it.

1.hair ends dry
2.if dun cut, she say ppl will ask if i got cut hair. -.-

ah well..
went to kallang stadium.. it was packed like ants in its hole..
we had a big problem finding seats as every where looks packed..so lucky us, we found two gd seats...

such a disappoinment tht singapore actually lost.
it was 0-1. tht goal tht the viet scored was lucky lor!
btw, ppl were scolding butto like forever..they even sync it. -.-

oh well, tht's the end of my day.
time to shower and do my maths work which i failed to do due to other circumstances!

BYE.
JNZL

No comments: