Saturday, December 27, 2008

give me smiles pls





TODAY I WAS ONLY 4-MINS LATE!
YES, this is the most impt point.
i want to be called miss early than miss late..


i want to arrive 5 mins earlier than anybody because as what a wise man said
"its better to be 3hrs early than a second late" shakespears.

i will get myself prepared one hr before meeting time.i will i will i will.


today watched BEDTIME STORIES.although we are at the 1st 5 row, but the movie was fantastic which make up all the discomfort i had.my kind mom passed me cas present, and lucky for cas, she was on her way to meeting to parkway.

i'm personally so happy tht cas got her present..
cause me and ming en didn't just pick it frm the shelf without even bother if it suits her. we walk so long to find one for her.


BONUS: CASPIA suits the bag really well. she looks pretty in it.dun u agree?(look aby photo).
and btw, i still think myhp cam quite zai. although the size was put to VGA cause forgot to change back to 3mp.BUT THE PHOTO still look decent.

i just got to know tht vic and ernie bought her a bag too! brown colour too!
lol .. btw, vic, if u happen to see this post.. where is my present huh!? LOLlololololol..

and i hope cas will post the pic of her bag up in her blog real soon! =)
i smiled today, and i hope those ppl with extra smiles in their pocket would take it out and give them to me cause i need it more than u guys.. for now.
JNZL


No comments: