Sunday, October 4, 2009

calvin's birthday


TODAY IS CALVIN THIA BIRTHDAY TODAY.

i am so happy that we got calvin to laugh loads while eating dinner.
though the topics we talk abt maybe lame and doesn't make sense , but it still did the trick.

calvin would be a happy boy tomorrow.
 happy birthday to you calvin.

thanks for being my mentor for bowling although now i realise how irritating i was last time and thanks for forgiving me all my small mistakes.

thanks for teaching me chem and feeding me with general knowledge , plus
you made me think in a new perspective and tht is good!

your sense of sub-zero humour made the bowling team a funnier grp of ppl to hang out with.
and with tht aura of urs which everyone can feel (maybe its just the girls) makes u stand out more prominently.

you have showed me the inner you.
well maybe not all ,but the point is that frm day 1 , i thought u were so stern and cant be joked at.

but i hav learned that you have many good qualtites in you which ppl dun realise on first sight  maybe you have understood my character more and thus open up more too.

you have been such an unique and extra ordinary human being and i  bet the bowling team thinks so too.
happy birthday calvin and i hope tomorrow we can bring some happiness to you.


JNZL

No comments: