Monday, October 12, 2009

night safari(3rd yr anni)




ok, i know this is really not the best of night to go night safrai but i can assure u tht i totally wanted to go hm until rudi pulled some stunt and there i was in night safrai..
we were out to celebrate some special occasion and watched movie!

sad to say we spent the morning sleeping AGAIN...
he doze off, i doze off...

and there we are like small kids sleeping on the bed looking like we never slept for a thousand yrs.

well, rudi initially pulled another stunt in the morning wanting me to go vivo before his plan was exposed by me .
cause i did not slept well due to the pillow

OH TALKING ABT PILLOW..
let me tell you frm my personal experience,

expensive pillow is inversely proportional to comfort level.

tht dam pillow cost like $50 after some discount and well, it make me ill.
i got fever and flu and my head hurts.

it is the pillow.
fuck it.

and anothe jean perry pillow , crazy auntie like my mom and another relative bought it for like $70 plus and guess where it is now?!
hahaha

in the storeroom!!
cause even ming en doesnt want tht pillow and rudi doesnt want it too...

when they overnight we are always fighting for the cheaper pillow.
WHAT AN IRONY!!!!

ok, anw, see tht flying squirrel?
i went to like some flying animal cage and HOLY COW ,
when everybody was waiting for it to move i was like fuck it and move on.

when i moved on, the fucking thing flew above me and guess what, the freaking tail hit my head quite hard!!!
na bei!!!!

i was so freaked out i almost cried and the koreans didnt bother abt me and they just went to admire the stupid thing when it land.
i dunno wth the keeper fed, but it was 3 times the size of the one in the pic..

how fucking fat can it get!
and the tail was dam long and it HIT ME!!

WHY!!!!!
i cant get over it.
of all ppl , seriously it just have to be me.

ok anw, it was a fab day.
worth it for the sake of complex numbers homework and many other stuff which i cant be bothered to type.
the thing hitting me was the crux of my agony.
fuck tht thing.



sorry for all the vulgarities used.
u have to be hit by tht creature before critising me.

oh btw, in my whole life, this is the first time i went to night safari.
nights ppl..

JNZL

No comments: