Sunday, October 25, 2009

dream


my dream is to go overseas uni
for example London sch of Fine Arts.

i know getting a scholarship is near impossible.
i know many ppl thinks i really cannot make the mark.

sometimes i also think tht i really am far frm the mark of a reputable person.
my spelling is all over the place.

seriously, if i were to be placed on a scale of being respected,
i would be like 3 out of ten.

partly due to the absent minded person i have always been and so many epic moments in my life so much so tht dionne thinks she is participating in them.

anw, i try to dream, i try to hope, but how come the pouring water on to my head session doesnt stop?
how come there is no towel .

why is there no umbrella to shield me frm all these..
sometimes i think big.

if i dun believe in myself, then no one will.
i dun hav a luxury of choice.

it has always been me .
i think if i do succeed, my story would be a really good one.





JNZL

No comments: