Saturday, October 10, 2009

different



i hope you will know that i am still the strong and different woman you first knew.
i hope you know that i am no longer lying in the background waiting for ppl to realise i actually exist.
i hope you know that i am no longer the similar women whom u see day to day tht floats ard you.

if i appear different , tht doesnt mean i am wrong.
get use to me.

i may look normal , i may talk normal.
but i know, the way you look at me now would soon be different.
i dun try to be different so that ppl would notice, i am different so that you dun confuse me with other girls baby.

i hope you love me for being me.
i hope loving me makes you feel different and sort of happy tht i am not one of the normal girls u get to see..

because even if my plan failed for success, i will keep trying keep standing up for myself.
if u are wondering what happened to m e to make me think this way, thank

complex numbers

well, its odd. but yes complex number changed me.
wth am i talking abt? u dun really have to know cause i am not giving an inspirational speech here.

thanks to the people who love me for who i really am, love me for the my ugly side, love me for my silly side, love me for who i am and not who i am trying so hard to be these few weeks.

thanks. i love you too.

give you a word of advice which applies to me which i thought of which is my theory for now:
You fail , you try, you fail and you try again.
THE REAL FAILURE COMES WHEN YOU STOP TRYING.



JNZL

No comments: