Thursday, October 29, 2009






ppl do wonder what other ppl are thinking.
i always try my best to understand you.

i always thought of you everywhere i went, regardless if u knew.
my actions are too simple.
you wont suspect a thing.

a joy in my smile, those times when i always look into your eyes and when u looked back into mine and you would always stay a little while more.

you would accompany a little while more.
i always felt so secure even if u were not there.
i always think tht somehow i am going to make you see tht opening up is never something which is bad.

but things changed .
what i wanted was always a fantasy..
what you told me was always reality..
maybe it time to think on positive side.
maybe there will be a time when you will confide in me.
maybe if you understood what i said, u would understand the look in my eyes everytime u looked into mine.
JNZL

No comments: