Saturday, October 17, 2009

julie and julia




ok firstly, i was first turned off when i saw how the real julia child looked like.
sry , i am dam visual.

ok i will choose to remember the julia child in the movie.
it was so dam nice and it made me want to cook for ppl.

i will buy the dvd of tht brillant movie.
and i want to get tht BOOK julia child..

MASTERING THE ART OF FRENCH COOKING vol 1 and vol 2

KINO sells it at 69 dollars for vol one and 65 for vol 2..
why cant they promote reading by firstly, stop ripping off other ppl head by setting such a sky high price!!

ppl in the us re-sell their bks at like 1 dollar or 20 or 40.
singapore JUST have to sell it at70.

shall hold on to my desire and maybe trying to book-hunt the book else where after my As and start cooking.
with ming en or ger.

however, i picture myself serving those delicious food to other ppl , like shawn, rq, sx(by ger) , sufi, sk , cal , charles and whoever wants to eat it.

HAHAHA.. who knows, i may copy the movie and be like julie where she type a blog of cooking these receipes...
cool right.

anw, even after As, the first thing before cooking is to start buying UTENSILS.
those who came my hse swear tht my hse has the LEAST utensils in the whole singapore.

i hav,
 1 pot
1 kettle
1 mini rice cooker(nv use at all)
1 mini boiler( why is it even in my hse, waste space only)

sry ppl, i only cook maggi , boil egg, condense soup.

my pot is super over use. every shit thing also use pot. -.-
JNZL

No comments: